Monday, April 2, 2012

Citizen Kane

I absolutely hated this film. I give it a 2/10. I couldn't follow this film at all, it was difficult to understand. Maybe, if you like puzzles, or mysteries that you can't find out... Well, then you would maybe like this film. I do have a favorite part of this movie though, the ending, it made me happy, and gave me something to look forward to for awhile, so I can thank Orson Welles for that at least.

From what I got out of this film, it follows the life of Charles Foster Kane, trying to find out what his dying words of "rosebud" meant. While the man who tries to find that out, you watch flashbacks of pointless, unneeded information, that leads you to nowhere. All in all, I don't recommend this film, in fact I'll say this outright, DON'T WATCH IT. IT IS TERRIBLE.

1 comment:

  1. Ok. Great personal voice. Please add more details. Why would the critics like it so much?
    Thanks,
    SWM

    ReplyDelete