Wednesday, May 9, 2012

V for Vendetta

   
     In my personal opinion, I would give V for Vendetta a 10 out of 10. I would definitely recommend this movie for anyone, because it is truly a great movie. It is about a man who defies the government, and believes that the government should be afraid of its people, not the other way around, and he extracts his revenge, as is stated in the film name "Vendetta." The man is simply known as V, you don't see his face throughout the movie, as he wears a Guy Fawkes mask, he chooses to act like Guy Fawkes as he strikes on November the fifth, Remember, Remember, the fifth of November, the Gunpowder treason and plot. I know of no reason, the Gunpowder treason should ever be forgot.
    If you don't pay attention to this film, or focus on certain parts, it will be quite confusing, as things are explained throughout this film, and if you put the pieces together, everything will come together and you will understand this film, you will understand V. I will definitely say that everyone should watch this film, just because it is fantastic.Remember, remember the name of this film, V for Vendetta. I know of no reason, this film should should not be watched.

1 comment:

  1. Good. I would like to have more quotes and more details in the film. Good personal voice. Work on the intro and the concl, too.
    Thanks,
    SWM

    ReplyDelete